Many scientist today, only deal with organisms and forget about the world the live. I will show you some facts you don't know as a scientist today.
1. Sunflowers can be used to clean up radioactive waste.
2. A bolt of lightning is 5 times hotter than the surface of the sun.
3. Scientist have figured out how to "unboil" an egg.
4. Scientist have developed a way of charging mobile phones using urine.
5. Eating salmon helps hair grow faster.
6. A new scientific method called 'toxineering' turns venom into pain killers.
7. There are 10 times more bacteria cells in your body than body cell.
8. The sun is 400 times further away from Earth than the moon is.
9. Rain contains vitamin B12.
10. Potatoes have more chromosomes than humans.
11. Grasshoppers have ears in their bellies.
12. Octopus have 3 heart, nine brain and blue blood.
Hope your learnt something here.
Kindly like, comment and share
From Opera News Hub
Content created and supplied by: Affison (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More