I know most of the students because of this pandemic are finding it hard to read. Well this article would help boost/test your IQ by just answering some riddles.
The riddles are in two parts, the first part is where you would find the easy and common riddles while the second part is where the hard riddles are.
How Good Are You With Riddles?
Choose your answers and comment below I would reply all comments. Let's have some fun!
Riddle me this:
(Part 1) The Easy Riddles
1. What word begins and ends with an E but only has on letter?
2. I'm tall when am young and I'm short when I'm old. With life I glow, wind is my foe. What am I?
3. What has two ends and no beginning?
4. When does Christmas come before Thanksgiving?
(a) Leap year
5. I appear once in summer and twice in autumn, but never in winter. What am I?
6. People need me but they always give me away. What am I?
This last question is the easiest nobody should fail it.
How did you perform? If you think you did well then let's move to the hard part.
(Part 2) The Hard Riddles
7. I drape the hills in white. I do not swallow,but I sure do bite. What am I?
8. With one you can't count pass six, nor can the gap between v and x be fixed. You can read all these lines, but can't say what solves me. What am I?
9. Countless blades that bends with a touch, exploited by kids who want to make a buck. What am i?
10. All things I devour, birds, beast, trees, flowers. I gnaw iron, bite steel. I grind hard stones to meal. What am I?
11. I shift around, though always slowly. I never move more than a few inches at a time. A large movement by me can kill plenty people. I am huge, yet unseen by humans. What am I?
(c) Tectonic plate
12. Sometimes I fly as fast as the speed of light. Sometimes I crawl as slow as a snail. Unknown until am measured but you will certainly miss me when am gone. What am I?
How well did you answer? Drop your answers in the comments section I would reply all.
Please also Like, Share and Follow us for more entertaining articles.
Thanks for reading!
Content created and supplied by: Bigfoot_media (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More