It may surprise you that even some females also cheat on their patners.
Although most women understand that cheating is potentially harmful to their partner and their relationship, they engage in infidelious acts anyways. Why is this? Below are the most common reasons why females cheat on their loved ones.
1. They're Dealing With Low Self-Esteem
When a woman is struggling with low self-worth, it may spur them to look to external sources for the attention and validation that they and their partner are unable to create and sustain. A woman who cheats may rely on affairs to provide them with proof of their value or desirability, or to give their life meaning.
2. Revenge: It is interesting to note that some women engage in extramarital affairs to get back at their husbands, especially when such men had also cheated on them. Such women have been found to do it in style, pride and they see it as the best way to revenge the wrong done to them by the cheating husband.
3. They are lonely. Women can experience loneliness in a relationship for any number of reasons. Maybe their spouse works long hours or travels for business on a regular basis, or maybe their spouse is emotionally unavailable. Whatever the cause, they feel lonely, and they seek connection through infidelity to fill the void.
4. Lack of Satisfaction
Some girls are not just satisfied. The relationship might be good but not good enough for them. So they go in search of satisfaction somewhere else. Ask any serial cheater why she cheats, and she’ll probably tell you this.
5. Idealistic expectations from a relationship
Some women fantasise beyond the thresholds of realism which leaves them extremely disappointed in the relationship with their partner.
6. Women with this utopic mindset expects eternal pampering from their spouse like having them around round the clock all 365 days. Though such expectations are not realistic, they look out for other men who may turn them true.
Do you think women cheats more than men?
Drop a comment below.
Content created and supplied by: IceReporter (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More