The rate so many relationships keep encountering break up is becoming so alarming, due to inability of some single individuals to let go of things that can cause break up or misunderstanding in their promising relationship.
Below are five things you should let go by sacrificing them all, if you really want a fulfilled and successful relationship.
1. Pride is one of those things that has caused some relationships to turn up side down and eventually break up, to have a successful relationship both party must ready to swallow up their pride and put on the clothes of humbleness.
2. Once beaten twice shy they say, as this may cause both party not to be unfaithful if all they do is to lie to each other and keep pretending as if it is real, one day the truth will reveal ltself and cause their relationship to be susceptible to danger.
3. Domestic violence is also a problem to be considerate about, as this is very detrimental to a promising relationship and can cause both party to set apart, as a result of injury that may arise from the incident which will liably cause an everlasting memory of holding bitterness and grudges against each other.
4. Negligence and carelessness can also cause a broken relationship, if some issues that come up during the journey of the relationship is not given an intensive care and attention, in an appropriate manner.
5. Greediness is another thing that can set a long lasting relationship apart, when it starts looking as if one of the both party is insurbodinate and not ready to use his or her resources to help the other.
Content created and supplied by: AprokoHub (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More