If a girl is jealous of you talking to another girl, it means that she is interested in you. She doesn't know how to tell you that she loves you. Here are some of the ways to know if she loves you.
1. When she watches you closely around other girls. The girl will start to act strangely whenever your other female friends are around. She will watch you closely to see how you will behave around another girl. She won't be comfortable when the girl is too close to you, and she may become moody. She might feel that you are not into her.
2. Whenever you talk about another girl, she feels sad. You will immediately observe that she changes her mood, she might answer you in shorter responses or even stop talking altogether. She will feel competitive toward any girl with the potential to steal you away from her.
3. She touches you around other girls. She will go out of her way to touch you around other girls because she is afraid of losing you. The girl will hug you in front of them, and hold your hand. She wants all of them to think you are hers.
4. When she wants all of your attention. She will use any excuse to get your attention because she loves you, and doesn’t want to share you with another girl.
5. She watches you just as closely on social media. Whenever you post on your story, she will be the first person to watch your social media stories and like your posts. She wants to know if you posted a picture of a girl. She might even tell you that you saw her online, and you didn't chat with her because you were busy chatting with other girls.
6. You two might be having a great moment together, and another girl shows up. She stops talking to you and focuses on her phone.
Content created and supplied by: HealthMaster1 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More