A relationship is a bond or connection that exists between two or more individuals. There are other types of relationships, but the Romantic relationship between a man and a woman concerns me. A type of relationship that could lead to marriage in the future. These 6 lies, no matter where you are in your relationship, have the potential to destroy it if found by the other party. These lies have the potential to destroy your marriage.
I'm not saying you shouldn't lie, but they're lies that sabotage all you've worked so hard for. These are what I refer to as "Big Lies." Try to steer away from lies that have the potential to hurt your partner's feelings as much as possible. These 'Big Lies' are responsible for the majority of the breakups we see in our society today.
Image Source: Depositphotos
Every day, some people try as hard as they can to hide their lies. It is only a matter of time until the truth comes out. If you've previously told one of these lies, I recommend telling your partner about it. It is preferable if he or she hears it straight from you. That might help to de-stress the situation.
Some of the lies that can ruin your relationship are listed below. They are as follows:
1. Lies about your financial situation: Financial issues should be discussed openly with your partner. There should be no deception. Men are more at fault in this regard. Marriages predicated on financial deception may not last.
Image Source: Dreamstime
2. Lies about intimacy: If discovered, this lie has the potential to end any relationship. Every relationship's backbone is intimacy and it shouldn't be messed with.
3. Lies About Contact With Your Ex: If your ex continues to bother you, you should inform your partner. Your marriage or relationship may be jeopardized if you lie about your ex.
4. Lies About Flirting With Others: It is appropriate to tell your partner if you sincerely want to change your lifestyle. Flirting in the past may come back to haunt you in the present.
5. Lies About Your Past Life: If you were once a "ronse babe," it's best to tell your partner about it. If you've had an abortion before, you should also talk about it.
6. Lies about not having enough time for your partner. You don't have time for your boyfriend or girlfriend, but you do have time for your other buddies. Any relationship can be ruined by such lies.
If you want to add anything, you can do so in the comments area. You can also leave your questions in the comments section. Can you forgive any of the above-mentioned lies?
Content created and supplied by: Edyfine111 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More