Every relationship needs daily spice to keep it going. Just like plants desire water to grow, that is how love needs efforts and assurance from both partners. Here are Five Hot exotic text messages that u can send to your soulmate to make him or her love you more.
1. It's easy to love you, but it's difficult to miss you; I wish you were here with me, tethered by a strong cord; I'm still thinking of you when we're apart, even though you've always been in my core.
2. I promise that I will share all of my feelings and opinions with you and that I will understand everything you do. I assure you that I will be absolutely honest with You most importantly I promise to love you forever.
3. More than all the stars in the sky, I adore you. With each passing moment, I grow to love you even more. With each breath I take, I grow more in love with you. With each commitment we make, I grow to love you more.
4. Love is something that no one can dislike; it is the attraction that we discover in our partner; it can happen at any moment, early or late; and it is a medication without an expiration date.
5. Someone, somewhere, dreams of your smile and values your presence in life. So, the next time you're feeling sad, note that someone, somewhere, is thinking of you.
Content created and supplied by: Luxispot (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More