Well, it's hard to make generalizations across an entire gender, especially for a question that is going to depend highly on context and the individual person, but in the interest of knowledge sharing I can take a stab at this.
I think generally speaking, women are looking for:
1. A well-balanced relationship in which they are able to remain their own person while also feeling like they are on a team with their partner... and a partner who wants the same thing
2. The freedom and support to choose to have children or not
3. The freedom and support to choose to have a professional career or not
4. A partner who is loyal and honest
5. A partner who is able to put them first sometimes
6. A partner who is emotionally and financially stable and willing to contribute to the household in some way (income, child rearing, housekeeping, etc)
7. A partner they don't have to mother
8. A healthy s&x life with a partner who makes them feel beautiful and desired
9. A partner they consider a friend, who can give them advice or make them laugh
10. A partner they respect, and who respects them.
11. Compliments: Some girls dont need expensive gifts. One small compliment from you can make their day. But don't fake it they may find it out easily.
12. Space: Some introvert girls need some space. They might feel exhausted after a long talk or too much socializing. It doesn’t mean she ignores you.
13. Mental support: (Discuss and get to know what are their goals and dreams, Support them and make them belive that they are capable of doing what they wish).
I wouldn't be surprised if men also want most if not all of these things, but there you go.
Thanks for reading!!
Content created and supplied by: FranklySpeakingwithJeremiah (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More