The 6 Fundamental Elements Needed For a Strong and Healthy Relationship.
Falling in love is sometimes the easiest thing you can do or experience. But keeping the embers of this fire of love glowing is often a difficult thing and it requires a lot of work, commitment, sacrifice and as well as the willingness to adapt and change with our partners.
Without much of your time being taken, the purpose of this article is to share with you the 6 fundamental elements needed for you to have a strong and healthy relationship. For you to keep the fire glowing and get your relationship going in the direction you really want it to, there are some certain elements(virtues) you must put in place.
They're as follows;
1. Honesty is the quality of being truthful and sincere. it's about being real with yourself as well as your partner about who you are and what you want. Being honest will make you a trustworthy person both inside and outside your relationship. Honesty is one of the most important recipe needed for everyone of us to have a strong, healthy, simple and sweet relationship.
2. Trust is the reward you get for being honest, not only in a relationship but in every sphere of life. A partner's trust is the most precious thing one can ever acquire in his or her relationship, and similarly the most difficult thing to gain or regain, and the easiest thing to lose.
3. Communication is the most important element in every relationship. As we all know, when people - be it in an office, family or relationship - stop communicating well; they stop relating well and things start to change.
Miscommunication or lack of communication is one of the things that are destroying many of today's relationship. Being able to talk to or communicate well with your partner is a key element in problem solving, and it goes a long way in helping you to know what is going on in your partner's head or mind, as you can’t read your partner's mind and vice versa. Remember, it's important to engage in both verbal and body or nonverbal language. And also to pay great attention to body languages too since they're powerful means of communication.
4. Respect is one of the elements that makes a strong and healthy relationship. For a relationship to be smooth and easy going, both parties must have high regard for each other's opinion, views and feelings.
5. Understanding: Though, trying to understand our partners and why they are the way they are can be bit of long and difficult process. But trying to see things through each other's eyes can help us have a better sense of understanding of each other's actions and reactions to situations.
6. Love: Above all, you need love in your relationship in order for it to prosper. Love is the driving force that holds two people together. Even if you are able to check the other items off your list, it is important that the love is still there. Don’t forget why you fell for that person in the first place.
Content created and supplied by: Umadu25 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More