There are two types of people in this world; one who takes things in their life seriously and the others who take things in their life too lightly. While the latter ones lack one most important thing in life and that is Common sense. Someone has rightly quoted that common sense these days is not so common. The people who take their life too lightly often do such things that will make you say WTF. They don’t love their life and that’s why they do dangerous and harmful things.
We all have experienced moments in our life when we have seen someone and thought, “What the h*ll they are doing?”. Today, we bring you some photographs of the people who took things in their life too lightly. Seeing them you will definitely go ROFL and think what’s wrong with these foolish people. Let’s see what these foolish and unique people are doing.
1. Can somebody please tell what the h*ll he is doing with that A.C?
2. After all, a friend in need is a friend indeed.
3. We guess it’s one of the instances where they say “Do as I say, not as I do”.
4. This guy thinks the thing he’s trying to blow is some kind of flute.
5. Maybe she’s trying to find her brain inside the gun barrel.
6. When none of your friends takes their life seriously.
7. We guess this monk has some special powers.
8. Now, we know why they say, “Do Not Cut Off the Branch You Are Sitting On”.
9. I guess this man takes things in his life too lightly to live in this world.
10. When using the firecrackers is too mainstream.
Well, we guess that’s enough pictures of the day and we really hope you are not the one who takes things in life too lightly.
Content created and supplied by: Sadeeqabubakarmuhammed (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More