Good morning friends
Here are tips on being abetter listener :
(1) Look and keep focus on the person : just like an attentive primary school school student, it is an essential part .. But don't make it awkward
(2) Don't interrupt : no matter what comes to your mind to say, always wait for them to fully make their point before talking... Keep your mouth shut till they conclude..
(3)Understand : Many just hear but don't actually listen... Listen with understanding so you can get the points that are not even being said...
(4) Determine the persons need: When you very well understand them, you can see beyond their words, which puts you in the position to help them..
(5)Mind and check your emotions: No matter what they say(good/bad) ,don't show anger or disappointments in them when you hear certain things... Just be easy on them so they are calm around you..
(6) Don't judge them : For them to talk to you, it shows a level of connection and trust...
Judging them won't allow them talk about anything with you the next time..
(7) Don't assume: Ask questions about what you didn't understand (after they finish)..
Feel free to ask me any question..
Follow and share ...
Have a safe day
Content created and supplied by: Joshboy4 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More