Dreams are God's way of showing you what is happening in your life at a specific time, it gives an account of what your life is, or will soon happen.
Unfortunately, dreams can be influenced by the devil, many lives have been negatively restructured just by the virtue of the ability of satan to affect human night trance.
In this article, I want to share with you 10 anti-marriage dreams you need to violently pray against or even seek deliverance from powerful men of God.
What are anti-marriage dreams?
These are kinds of dreams that aim at stopping you from getting married or make your marriage difficult to manage.
1. Eating in the dream
When you see yourself eating in the dream and you are single hoping to get married, it is an anti-marriage dream.
2. Having sex in the dream.
3. Seeing yourself in the marketplace in the dream.
4. Playing with unknown men and women.
5. When you are being pursued in the dream. burns
6. When you dream that your wedding ring was stolen
7. When you dream that the church was empty on your wedding day.
8. When you dream that your partner was removed or disappeared.
9. When you dream that your shoes do disappear.
10. Disappeared wedding rings or Bible.
11. Marriage with strange personalities (like your father).
12. Being raped in the dream.
13. Marriage with ex-boyfriend or girlfriend in the dream.
14. Marriage with close relatives
15. Seeing yourself being romanced in the dream.
16. Seeing yourself pregnant in the dream.
17. Marriage to a dead person in the dream.
18. Men are contesting for you in the dream.
19. Taking an examination not finishing it in the dream.
These are all anti-marriage dreams that need an urgent check on, to stop their unfavorable effects in your life.
Prayer: Every demonic-influenced dream that wants to stop me from getting married or make my marriage hard, the fire of the holy ghost burns them to ashes!
If you have been blessed with this piece, kindly share it with others.
Like, share, and follow
Images credit: Google
Source of info: [email protected]
Content created and supplied by: Holylife (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More