Living in a time that it is now very difficult to be normal and human, you would realize how tasking it could be to be different and to turn against conformity. And sadly, may I remind you that we are living in a generation that constantly gives us what we do not want. Yes and as disappointing as that sounds, you cannot wish it away. But here's quick one, there is a very strong support system which in the wisdom-filled book of Psalms 119 [NW], God gives us rules for living clean in a dirty world. In no particular order, here they are:
1. Seek the Lord on a regular basis. Listen, “I seek you with all my heart do not let me stray from your commands” (v.10). Include God in all your decisions, your plans, your struggles, and even your fun times.
2. Hide His precepts in your heart. Listen, “I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you” (v.11). Commit the scriptures to memory. Once they’re on deposit, you can withdraw them any time you need to.
3. Talk to others about God. Listen, “I recount all the laws that come from your mouth” (v.13). Something wonderful happens when you begin to talk about the things of God; you grow stronger in the process.
4. Rejoice in Him. Listen, “I rejoice in following your statutes” (v. 14). Smile others are watching. Let your delight show!
5. Meditate on His Word throughout the day. Listen, “I meditate on your precepts and consider your ways” (v.15). Weave it into your driving time, your workouts, your quiet time in the morning, and before you go to sleep each night.
On the strength of the foregoing, I am concluding with this, staying clean in such a time as this is difficult but it is not rocket science, you can still do it. I'm praying for you that you will be successful even as you do the needful. Keep living dearie, you're already a blessing.
Follow me for more premium contents. And remember that your interest is my utmost priority here and your feedback is of the essence. So do well to share, like and comment, and that way, we're in business.
Content created and supplied by: Techlord (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More