When a lady reaches the age of marriage and no man seems to be serious about marrying her, she may start getting worried. She may start thinking that something is wrong somewhere or maybe the cause is from her.
But she may not know that marriage is not all about when you marry, it is marrying the right person. Also, the fact that others married before her, doesn't mean that something is wrong with her. The right person will come at the right time.
Below are five tips that may help a lady remain happy when marriage seems delayed
1. Pray and believe the word of God. Locate what God's word says about you and stand on it because God's word will never fail. The Bible says in the book of Proverbs 18:22, He who finds a wife finds a good thing And obtains favor from the LORD.
The Bible calls you a good thing, not a bad thing. Nobody overlooks something good, instead, people want to be identified with it. You should know that you are who God calls you, you are good and nothing is wrong with you.
Secondly, pray for God's glory upon you and be assured that it is settled. Isaiah 60:2, “...But the LORD will arise over you, And His glory will be seen upon you.”
When you ask for God's glory and you have the right knowledge about yourself, you will know that the right man will come because God will never fail and His glory will make men locate you.
2. Engage yourself in what you like doing. Sometimes, staying idle can make you start thinking about things that can make you feel bad. So, find work and invest your time in it. That will make you keep your joy and have less time to think about things that may affect your mood negatively.
3. Look at single women who are older than you and are still happy. You are not the oldest woman who has not married. There will be some women ahead of you who are single and are happy. If they are happy and hopeful to be married one day, why then should you who are younger feel bad. So put yourself together and be happy. That right man will soon come.
4. Look at women who are older than you before getting married. If you look well, you will see some women who were above your age before they found husbands. Let that renew your hope and be happy.
5. Select friends who encourage you. Study your friends and stick to only those who speak to encourage you. If any of your friends makes you feel sad all the time, let her go. Keep those who make you see the good side of everything. Don't allow an outsider to control your joy and happiness.
Practice these five tips and be in charge of your joy and happiness. Use your waiting time to invest in yourself and plan for the right man that God will bring your way. So that when he marries you, he will always be happy that he is blessed.
Content created and supplied by: MichaelPD1st (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More