There are times you will need to tell your partner that you love him or her without using the common phrase I love you.
This idea has crossed the minds of many people who want to express love for their spouses.
Actually, there's no particular way to express your love through words, even though you need to express your love through actions as well.
There are different words you can say to show your love for someone rather than the common way of saying I love you.
Below are different romantic ways to say I love you to your partner.
These words will not only touch their hearts, but they will also give you a special place in their hearts.
1. You make my life complete.
2. I belong to you forever.
3. I feel like the luckiest person on earth to have you.
4. You and I are meant to be together and forever.
5. I still find it difficult to believe that you are mine.
6. I will always be there for you.
7. We are a perfect match.
8. The best thing that has happened to me in this world is you.
9. You are the one that my heart beats for.
10. I'm always motivated each day I set my eyes on you.
11. I can't imagine what my world would be like without having you in it.
12. I'll do whatever it takes to make you smile.
13. I'm finding it difficult to get up after falling for you.
14. Life without you will be a boring experience.
15. You look too good that I can't take my eyes off you.
16. You add value to my life by reducing my sadness and increasing my happiness.
17. Sometimes when you are not around, I still feel your presence.
18. You are the only reason behind my smile.
19. Spending time with you is like a moment I wish would continue forever.
20. You are my angel right from heaven.
21. You are the one who determines the cardinal direction of my life.
Content created and supplied by: Temmyabbe (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More