According to Healthline", According the Mayo Clinic, a high libido potentially becomes a problem when it results in erotic activity that feels out of control, such as erotic compulsion. This is also known as hypersexuality or out-of-control erotic behavior. However, here are the signs and causes of copulation drives.
Signs of erotic compulsion often comprise.
1. Your erotic behavior is hurting other areas of your life, such as your health, relationships, work, etc.
2. You’ve repeatedly tried to limit or stop your erotic behavior but can’t.
3. You’re secretive about your erotic behavior.
4. You feel dependent on your erotic behavior.
5. You don’t feel fulfilled when you substitute other activities for your erotic behavior.
6. You use erotic behavior to escape from problems, such as anger, stress, depression, loneliness, or anxiety.
7. You have difficulty establishing and maintaining stable, healthy relationships due to your erotic behavior.
Potential causes include:
1. Neurotransmitter imbalance. Compulsive erotic behavior may be related to high levels of chemicals in your brain known as neurotransmitters (think dopamine, serotonin, and norepinephrine) that help regulate your mood.
2. Medication. Some dopamine agonist medications used to treat Parkinson’s disease may cause compulsive erotic behavior.
4. Health conditions. Parts of the brain that affect erotic behavior may be damaged by conditions such as epilepsy and dementia.
Content created and supplied by: Tonybestie (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More