One true sign of being in love is when a person is faithful to his or her partner. This is because being faithful in a relationship will increase the trust and respect that both partners have for each other. However, with the way the world is nowadays, sticking to one partner is becoming one difficult task for some people. They may pretend to be in love with only one partner meanwhile they are unfaithful in the relationship. Here are certain signs that may show a woman is faithful in a relationship or marriage.
1) She is committed to the relationship : You notice that she does all within her power to make the relationship work. She is not just focused on her well being alone but you are also a priority to her. In fact, she doesn't look at other men or get enticed by their gifts or attention.
2) She barely keeps secrets from you : You know all about her family, her whereabouts, her past, present and future. In fact, she has built her life around yours.
3) She doesn't lie to you : She is trust worthy and has proven this to you many times. She let's you know about her movements and she doesn't lie that she is in a place when she's in another.
4) She doesn't hide her phone from you : When a lady is so free and honest that she leaves her phone with you, such a woman is most times faithful. This is because a woman who is unfaithful will find it difficult to leave her phone with you if she has skeletons in her cupboard.
5) She includes you in every area of her life : She barely takes decisions without telling you about it. She also values your opinion and listens to you most times.
Content created and supplied by: AngelaIdemor (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More