I will be sharing with you, 15 ugly truths of life, I hope you will learn from this, what life is all about.
1. The more humble you act, the further away some happiness will be from you.
2. When you feel like you want to die, you don't really want to die. You just don't want to live like this.
3. Sometimes, giving someone a second chance is like giving them a second bullet because the first one didn't kill you.
4. Most times, we don't lose a good person, but instead we lose someone before we remember that he was a good person.
5. Living miserable in old age won't be because you don't have children, it will be because you are poor, remember this.
6. The people who really waste food are the ones who make it taste awful.
7. Your birth is all a game, you could be born into a wealthy, poor, cursed or bless family.
8. It's better not to complain about your problem to others so much, 20% of time they don't care, 80%, they are glad you have them.
9. We want people to do better but not better us
10. One day, someone will say your name for the last time.
11. Life isn't not fair, and it won't be. Some wicked souls lives good life while some kind hearted souls live awful life.
12. People only notice you when you fail
13. You are more likely to die on your birthday celebration
14. A woman can ruin man's life in one false accusation and vice versa.
15. People are selfish, Selfish for where? People probably do things because they think they will get something in return.
These are some of the ugly truth of life, I hope you have learnt from this
Share it with your friends to learn too and leave your comments.
Thanks for using opera
Content created and supplied by: Tomiwaboy (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More