God is the creator of this union. He has originated marriage for his own reason. Love is lovely, amazing, and a wonderful God-created institution. It comes with its own challenges, however.
If you're not prepared for these 10 challenges, it's best not to marry. This means that marriage is not for you. Here are a few of them:
1.If you are not prepared to accept another human, marriage is not for you.
2. If you're not ready to have sex for a lifetime, then marriage isn't for you.
3. If you can not lay down your income and wealth for the mutual good of the family, please do not marry.
4.If you're not able to break away from your parents' umbilical cord and cleave to your partner, please don't marry.
5. When your brothers and sisters are going to be your focus in life, forget about marriage.
6. If you prefer to hang out with your friends instead of coming home to spend time with your wife, marriage is not your business.
7.If you're planning to sit down while your spouse is doing everything for you, as if she / he's your slave, then forget about getting married.
8. If love and submission is a problem for you, then it is better for you to remain single for life.
9. If you can't be faithful to one person all your life, don't even consider getting married.
10.If you are not prepared to lead your life, intimacy, and marriage after Christ, so marriage is not for you.
According to Apostle Paul in the book of 1Corinthians 7:28 he says "But and if thou marry, thou hast not sinned; and if a virgin marry, she hath not sinned. Nevertheless such shall have trouble in the flesh: but I spare you."
The difficulty in the flesh relates to the roles of marriage.
Content created and supplied by: Confirmgist118 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More