God is the creator of this union. He has originated marriage for his own reason. Love is lovely, amazing, and a wonderful God-created institution. It comes with its own challenges, however.
If you're not prepared for these 10 challenges, it's best not to marry. This means that marriage is not for you. Here are a few of them:
1.If you are not prepared to accept another human, marriage is not for you.
2. If you're not ready to have sex for a lifetime, then marriage isn't for you.
3. If you can not lay down your income and wealth for the mutual good of the family, please do not marry.
4.If you're not able to break away from your parents' umbilical cord and cleave to your partner, please don't marry.
5. When your brothers and sisters are going to be your focus in life, forget about marriage.
6. If you prefer to hang out with your friends instead of coming home to spend time with your wife, marriage is not your business.
7.If you're planning to sit down while your spouse is doing everything for you, as if she / he's your slave, then forget about getting married.
8. If love and submission is a problem for you, then it is better for you to remain single for life.
9. If you can't be faithful to one person all your life, don't even consider getting married.
10.If you are not prepared to lead your life, intimacy, and marriage after Christ, so marriage is not for you.
According to Apostle Paul in the book of 1Corinthians 7:28 he says "But and if thou marry, thou hast not sinned; and if a virgin marry, she hath not sinned. Nevertheless such shall have trouble in the flesh: but I spare you."
The difficulty in the flesh relates to the roles of marriage.
Content created and supplied by: Confirmgist118 (via Opera News )