Every man wants to marry an independent woman till she starts displaying behaviors they are not very familiar with. An average man would ask any woman they come across "what are you bringing to the table?" This is to show how much men are interested in financially stable women. But there are a few things men should get ready for, the moment they decide that they want to spend the rest of their lives with a financially stable woman.
Image Credit - Google
Want to know what reasons I am talking about? Read on.
1. She would always argue back at you. An independent woman is not one to keep mute while you yell at her and call her every name there is in the book. She will talk back and argue back at you. Be ready to catch those words if you decide to marry a 'financially stable woman'. She would always express herself as much as you do. She is quite difficult to tame, especially her tongue.
2. She is always out and about. This is because she is business inclined and by business, she would have to move around, travel and meet new people for business purposes. She would barely have your time, but that doesn't mean she wouldn't devote some to you.
3. Trust issues might arise. If you do not trust your partner so well, trust issues may arise due to her relationship with people whom she sees as business partners, but you might see as having 'extra marital affairs'. Men are the ones who dominate the business world and it is quite rare to find a woman doing business like a pro. But since you searched for her and found her, you will have to deal with it.
4. She might not be able to cook for you all the time. If you are a man that loves "home made food" too bad that your wife may not always have the time to cook for you because she will be busy most of the times. However, this is not too big of a deal.
5. She may not always have the time for you. Yes! Normally, a woman who works 8 - 4 in Nigeria, or 9 - 5 overseas is working round the clock. That is literally her whole day devoted to work. And so getting back home, she would love to rest and spend some time with the kids (if any). This would leave little or no time for you, her husband. But it's not that big of a deal, right?
Please FOLLOW me and COMMENT what you think.
Content created and supplied by: Georgiapens (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More