Some women focus more on wrong qualities before choosing a man or getting into a relationship with a man. Relationship is not a bed of roses, you have to be careful before getting into a relationship or choosing a man as a partner.
Here Are 15 Signs Of A Bad Boyfriend.
1. He doesn't support you and encourage your dreams. He is never passionate about you, all he thinks of is only himself and no one else.
2. Likewise, he won't make a good boyfriend if he doesn't add value to your life and make you be a better version of yourself.
3. Furthermore, he isn't the right man or won't make a good boyfriend if he always hurts and abuses you or hit you. A man who really loves you will never hit you.
4. He won't make a good boyfriend if he can't make you feel special and adored in the relationship.
5. He won't make a good boyfriend if he can't comprise for you.
6. Likewise, he's not the right one for you if he can't respect your family and friends. A man who loves you will learn to respect your family and friends for the sake of the relationship.
7. He won't make a good boyfriend if he never values your opinion in the relationship.
8. He is not the right man or will not make a good boyfriend if he always makes you sad more than he makes you happy. True love should be a thing of joy, fun, happiness, not sadness all the time.
9. He's not the right man for you if you can't trust him. A real relationship or love should be based on trust and respect.
10. He won't make a good boyfriend if he always avoids taking full responsibility when he wrongs you. He rather looks for a way to blame you, which is a red flag.
11. Not only that, but he won't make a good boyfriend if he finds it hard to forgive you when you wrong him and beg for forgiveness. A man who really loves you won't hold grudges for you for too long.
12. He won't make a good boyfriend if he is not always there for you when you need him.
Thanks for reading.
Don't forget to like, share, comment and follow me for more relationship articles. God bless you.
Content created and supplied by: AfricaMedia (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More