There are times you begin to feel you don't really know much about your man. If you find yourself in this situation, don't feel bad because knowing someone is a gradual process.
In this light, here are 5 questions I feel you could ask your man if you wish to know him better:
1. Do you believe in love at first sight? There are guys who agree that one could develop love for a lady after seeing her for the very first time. There are also guys who don't believe such. It will be great if you ask your man to know where he belongs.
2. Did your ex girlfriend cheat on you? This is another important question you should ask. You will know how your boyfriend handles such situation if his answer is "yes".
3. Would you forgive me if I cheat on you? This is a strong question that will give you clue on how to comport yourself in the relationship so he does not suspect or accuse you of cheating.
4. What is the most important thing in my relationship with you? This question will reveal whether he or she is interested in your body or something else. You could also know whether the relationship is a good one or not based on his answer.
5. Do you know whether your father and mother are proud to have you as their son? This question is important because some ladies would not want to be in a relationship with a man whom his parents are not proud of.
By the time you are done interrogating him with these questions, I believe you will know him better.
Like, share and follow me for more relationship tips.
Content created and supplied by: EsiNwanneka (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More