Talking to girls can be intimidating for some guys, but girls love guys who are fun and easy to talk to. You have to stay confident throughout the conversation, this will make her know that you are happy to be with you. There are several ways to talk to a girl without it getting boring.
1. You have to start with a light topic. You should pick a light topic that can lead to an interesting conversation without making the girl feel uncomfortable. Try to get to know each other a little more, and talk about things that could make her laugh. Making her laugh will make her not get bored.
2. You can talk about her interests. You have to focus on her, not you. If you want her to be interested in the conversation, and give you attention. You don't have to focus on yourself, and the things you have achieved. She will get distracted by something else, so you have to focus on her, and talk about her interests.
Talk about the things she likes to do most when she got enough time for herself, this will make her know that you are interested in knowing all about her and her life in general.
3. You can discuss both your childhood and your past. Childhood memories are memories that are full of fun to talk about with someone or listen to. She will like to talk about this topic and have a good laugh while spending time with you.
4. Keep smiling. For you to keep the girl’s interest, you have to keep smiling, it will make her more likely to keep talking to you. You should smile whenever it is appropriate. Maintaining a smile will leave her with a positive feeling. So don't frown your face while having a conversation with her.
5. Try to ask her some questions. You don't have to wait for her to ask you questions, you should ask her meaningful questions. Asking her good question will make the girl think, and laugh.
Content created and supplied by: HealthMaster1 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More