When it comes to their perception of relationships, every female has high and some expectations. That can be credited to "The Notebook." We're all secretly hoping that our Noah will write and send us 365 emotional, handwritten love letters admitting all of his feelings for us, whether we want to admit it or not. But, let's face it, that's not going to happen anytime soon.
Ladies, we all need to take a step back and reevaluate our priorities, as well as drop our expectations significantly. And, guys, you need to understand that we females don't expect much from you. We only want food, care, and the occasional compliment from you. We have a long list of things we want from you all that we will never ask for, but here are a few that will make our day:
1. Send her a beautiful morning text.
2. Encourage her when things get tough at school, work, or in everyday life.
3. Laugh at her jokes
4. When she changes her haircut or buys a new dress, give her genuine praise.
5. Share secrets with her.
6. Sacrifice your male ego for her.
7. Fully listen to her when she shares her future intentions with you
8. Surprise her with gift on occasion.
9. Watch that chick-flick with her. You could find yourself loving it.
10. Tell her she's gorgeous regularly since she needs to hear it from time to time.
11. In the morning, call or send her a text message on phone and tell her how much you miss her and wish her a good day ahead.
12. Be there for her anytime she needs you, and even if she doesn't, simply be there so she knows she can rely on you at all times.
13. Cook for her.
14. Respect her.
15. Spend some quality time with her.
Content created and supplied by: Maltiana (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More