As a parent, you must orientate your children and let them know the necessary things they need to know as they grow into adults. It is what you teach and tells your children at an early age that they will hold on to and will determine what they will do as they grow into adults.
There are some things you should let your daughter know about men once she starts showing signs of maturity. To aid and improve healthy relationships with men, you must reveal some things to your daughter. To avoid making the wrong decision and not end up being taken advantage of, you should make sure your daughter is aware of these things about men.
Below are 8 things you should let your daughter know about men.
1. Men are caring and they protect the woman they love no matter what. You should always treasure and cherish any man that loves you wholeheartedly and that doesn't want to lose you.
2. Men are smart, you shouldn't fall easily for their sweet talk and you should look beyond their look before you consider going into a relationship with them.
3. Most men are soft at heart, the way you treat them will determine the kind of treatment you will receive from them and the side of them they would show you.
4. Men are naturally caring and nice, don't take advantage of their feelings or toy with their feelings just for your self-gain.
5. Most men are attracted to what they see and they will never settle for less. You should never misuse your body for any man or do something silly all in the name of love for a man.
6. Don't fully rely on a man's promises as you might end up getting hurt. Most men make empty promises that they will never keep. If you believe them and do something you shouldn't do, you might end up blaming yourself.
7. Men don't settle for violent women and they can easily choose you over someone else. If at all you end up with a man that is cheating on you, you should never fight with any woman because of him, he might later not choose you.
8. Men love independence and career woman, you should not chase after men, instead, you should build yourself and become a successful woman. When you are doing well on your own, men will be the ones to chase you.
Above are some of the things you should let your daughter know about men as they will help shape her mind and know how to handle things relating to men. You should let your daughter know all these as she's close to maturity.
Photo Credit: Pixel
If you have any reservations, questions, and comments, do well to use the comment box.
Don't forget to like, share and follow us for more updates.
Content created and supplied by: Sex-Analyst (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More