1. Wake Them Up With A Breakfast: You need to learn how to be romantic and one way to be romantic is trying to prepare a breakfast in the morning for your woman. You can just prepare light things like a hot tea or coffee with few slices of bread, she'll definitely appreciate this when you wake her up with a breakfast.
2. Compliment How Beautiful She Looks In The Morning: It is a sweet thing to receive a compliment very early in the morning especially when it coming from her man. Tell her how beautiful she is, tell her sweet things that will brighten up her day.
3. Ask Her How Her Night Was After Waking Up: Apparently, this is one of the first thing a woman expects from you in the morning, because when you ask this, it makes her feel special and cared for, it will also make her feel thankful about having a man who cares about her well being.
4. Carry Them Out Of Bed: Women love to be treated and pampered like a baby who can't do things alone, though she can get up from the bed herself, but it will be a sweet and romantic thing if you carry them out of bed because doing this will make her smile and happy.
5. Wake Your Woman Up For Prayers: They say a couple that pray together will grow together. This is also one of the sweet things a couple can do together after waking up in the morning.
Do you find this helpful? Do well to share your thoughts about this.
Content created and supplied by: GreatnessInks (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More