Fluent in English is being able to speak the English language accurately, rapidly and confidently. In order to speak English in a fluent manner, one has to be rich in words. Being rich in words entails knowing words synonymous with one another and having a wide knowledge in vocabulary.
A lot of people are not good in speaking English. As a result, they end up using a particular word over and over again. Even when messaging or chatting with people, some people find it difficult to be fluent in English.
In this article, we will see other words that are synonymous with a particular one which can help us to express ourselves fluently in English and also expand our vocabulary.
See 20 Photos That Can Expand Your Vocabulary Below:
1. All these sentences in the picture can also be used as the sentence, I'm fine!
2. Here are other ways to say, I'm busy
3. Your can still apologize to someone using these sentences in the picture.
4. Here are other ways to ask, how are you?
5. Here are synonyms of the sentence, it's important
6. Other ways to say, I agree
7. Other ways to say, You're welcome
8. Other words synonymous to hello
9. Other ways to say, let me know
10. Other ways to say, Take care!
11. Other ways to say, I'm hungry
12. Other ways to say, do collocations
13. Other ways to say, I don't like
14. Other ways to say, for example
15. Other ways to say, It's great
16. Synonyms of the word, lazy
17. Other ways to say, hurry up
18. Other ways to say, I'm tired
19. Synonyms of the phrase, this shows
20. Synonyms of the phrase, in conclusion
Thanks for reading. Kindly like and share this article with your loved ones. Feel free to add other synonymous words in the comments section. Don't forget to click on the follow button for more interesting and educating contents.
Content created and supplied by: Maryjoy24 (via Opera News )