Do not spend so much time trying to be more physically attractive to just impress your crush rather than making yourself mentally attractive.
Here are the 6 pieces of advice that could help in an intimate relationship.
1. Educate yourself, address your recurring toxic thoughts, deal with your insecurities and learn to be happy on your own. That's very attractive.
2. Normalize saying no without needing to overexplain yourself. If someone is offended by your boundaries, that's their problem. The best weight you'll ever lose is the weight of other people's opinion of you.
3. Don't subscribe to other people's definition of fun. The fun doesn't have to mean drinking, partying and socialising. Fun can be a night alone, getting lost in a book, a deep conversation, a walk, creating art, playing music, or doing your work. Fun is yours; you define it.
4. Before you get married, discuss bills, parenting styles, credit, debt, how to deal with family, what belief will be installed in your children, childhood traumas, sexual expectations, partner expectations, financial expectations, family health history, bucket list, dream home, career and education, political view and whatever else come in mind. Love is not enough.
5. The age of 15-39 is the golden era of your life. You make friends, lose them too. You make mistakes, correct them too. You fall, you fail, you learn, you realize, you hit reality, you fall in love, you get hurt too. You lose yourself and eventually you become stronger. Remember, these are the best years of your life. You should understand the difference between enjoying it and ruining it.
6. Heal before having children so your children don't have to heal from having you as a parent.
Try and utilize this advice and see your life-changing for the better.
Photo Credit: Google, Getty Images.
Content created and supplied by: Thejournalist (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More