5 questions you need to ask your partner before you get married.
Marriage is a life time event you must know heo you are spending your entire life with if you don't want to end up breaking in the middle, you don't have be scared to ask your partner any questions, asking questions that are bothering you shows that you really have concern for the relationship.
We have listed some questions which we feel you need to ask your partner before getting involved in the marriage.
1. His health status - This is very necessary to ask, it is even compulsory for the both of you to go for test, to know your health status before getting involved with each other intimately.
2. His financial status - It is better to know your partner financial status and don't depend on when God will manifest, even if he isn't financially buoyant but shows traits of hardwork and signs of getting rich in the nearest future, you can go on with him.
3. His does and don't - You need to know his does and don't, you will surprised that petty arguement leads to divorce in a marriage, so you have to be careful to know who you are getting married to.
4. Know if you share the same belief - Make sure the person you are getting involved with has the same perspective as you, don't marry someone who doesn't believe in your dreams or show no plans of supporting you.
5. The family traits - There are many family that has a disease trait in one way or the other, ask your will be husband or wife what type of disease runa through their family, so you will now how to gird your loins.
Thanks for reading this article, feel free to share to your friends and family.
Don't forget to follow our page for more updates.
Pictures are only used for illustrative purpose
Content created and supplied by: Parrott (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More