Most times we appreciate the companion of our spouse during rainy days because we stay close to them to feel warmth and love. Send these five romantic text messages to your spouse to keep him or her warm throughout the rainy days.
1. When next it rains, try to catch the drops in your hands, the drops you catch are the amount, you cherish me, the drops you missed are the amount, I like you. Sending you a lot of hugs to keep you warm.
2. Every raindrop would be one of your smiles I wish that It rains heavily throughout so that there will be no space for tears. Stay warm my soulmate
3. When it rains, you don’t see the sun, but it's there. Hope we can be like that, we don’t always see each other, but we will always be there for each other.
4. Every raindrop falling from the sky has nothing in mind except to hit the earth. No matter how tough the drop is, it still reaches its destiny. Stay warm my love!
5. The rain may be falling hard outside, But your smile makes it all alright. I’m so glad that you are my friend. I know our friendship will never end as I wrap my hands around you in this cold weather.
Content created and supplied by: Luxispot (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More