For a relationship to keep developing and staying healthy, it must go through some painful periods. But the way you go through this painful moment determines whether it will remain a relationship or just crash. Men, if you are having problems with your lady, and you know that you are at fault, here are 10 messages to send to your partner to calm her down;
1. I don't enjoy making you mad, but you look so hot when you are angry.
2. I don't know who first said "don't let the sunset on your anger" but I agree with them, do you agree with them?
3. You are still my favorite chapter that I keep on re-reading night after night until my eyes are red with tears and my heart hurts from the memory of your lost touch.
4. It’s hard to wake up, get up, and get through the day with the thought that I’ve done something to hurt you. I’m losing my mind trying to piece us back together. Please let me know what I need to do to get you back.
5. I know I made mistakes, I made you weep, and I mistreat you. I ratify all of my faults, and I can guarantee you that I will never do anything like that.
6. Furthermore, I did not feel what I was doing because I behaved selfishly. It was never my motive to cause you so much pain. I’m very sorry for being untrue, wish you accept my apology, and let’s start again.
7. I apologize, my love, I did not want to make you feel bad, I did not think that this trance would affect you so much to the point of hurting you. Furthermore, I love you very much.
8. Love will always be beautiful, even if time passes, and we would be far away, in your heart as in mine, the best memories will remain. Let’s not waste time, forgive me now.
If you enjoyed this article, please like, share, and click the follow button.
Content created and supplied by: Jossibelief (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More