Former President Barack Obama and the Former First Lady Michelle Obama, his wife celebrated their wedding anniversary on the 3rd of October, 2021. The two got engaged in 1991 at a dinner that was meant to celebrate Barack passing his bar exam. And in 1992, they not got married.Picture Credit: Insider.com
As Barack Obama and his wife, Michelle Obama celebrated their wedding anniversary, there are four things married couples can learn from the way the two celebrated each other on social media.
1. Make your wife your best friend. From the message that Obama wrote on his histogram, it is obvious that he sees his wife as his best friend because he wrote: "...First Lady and my best friend." If a couple can learn from this, especially the husband, and choose to see his wife as his best friend, the two of them will be able to stay together forever. Real friends can have misunderstandings between them, but that will never make them think of leaving or harming each other. Instead, they will want to come back together as soon as possible. If any of them is having challenges, the other will not give up. So, if couples will learn to see each other as friends, I think they will be able to stay together for as long as possible and they will be able to keep counting years and celebrate their wedding anniversary just like the former president, Barack Obama, and his wife did some hours ago.Picture Credit: Google image
2. Remember to celebrate each other. The former First Lady didn't just wait to be at the receiving end, she took to her Instagram page to also celebrate her husband. She wrote, "Happy anniversary, Barack - love you!"Married couples, especially wives should emulate her. The wife should try to celebrate her husband just as the husband should also celebrate his wife. None of them should say he/she forgot their special days like a wedding anniversary. Doing so can make your partner unhappy. But when you remember your special dates, it will make both the husband and the wife feel important and happy.
3. Share your old memories. The former First Lady didn't just wish her husband well alone, she shared pictures of the two of them with the caption, " How it started vs how it is going".
When couples learn to share former pictures of the two of them staying together just like the wife of Barack Obama did, they will be able to renew the mind of their spouse on how they started and that can refresh their love for each other.
4. Let your spouse know how important he/she is to you. From the write-ups of former President Barack Obama, he wrote, "I can't imagine life without you". These types of words will make your spouse feel important in the marriage.
5. End your words with I love you. If you study the write-ups of the two of them. Michelle Obama wrote, "I love you" and Barack Obama wrote, "I can't imagine life without you.
When a couple learns to end their conversation with "I love you" or any other sweet words, they will be happy in their marriage because it is like reassuring each other of your unfailing love.
Content created and supplied by: MichaelPD1st (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More