The study has shown that your body language, your actions, and even what you wear can boost your appeal. So you don't have to spend so much or embark on a difficult fad diet or getting a spray tan. Embrace who you are but make yourself more attractive with these proven methods. In this article, I will state some proven methods to make yourself more attractive.
1. Become physically fit: You do not have to lift weight to get fit. Exercising not only tones your body to promote your attractiveness, but also gives you more energy and confidence.
2. Look into someone directly and smile: looking directly at someone is one of the flirting tools, it has also been proven scientifically to make one look attractive. Putting a smile on your face is as well a very good way to make yourself look attractive too. To boost your appeal the most, simply look directly at the target of your affections and smile at them.
3. Nod your head: A study found that nodding your head seems to make you 40% more attractive and approachable.
4. Use metaphorical compliment: Using metaphorical language requires more intelligence than more obvious compliments. The study has proven that girls prefer metaphorical compliments.
5. Make yourself look tall: Sticking to monochromatic colors (colors that are the same shade will make you appear taller. Plus, it looks super classy: You ain't going out wrong with an all-black look. Women prefer taller guys to short guys.
6. Wear sunglasses: it makes your face look more symmetrical, sunglasses make you look attractive.
7. Look Up: Both men and women find it unattractive when the other sex is looking down, "So, if you're hoping to attract a partner, she says, "look up and enjoy the world."
Photo credit: Pixel
If you have any addition, subtraction, or comment, please type in the comments session below, let's hear from you. Thank you.
Content created and supplied by: Johnnybam (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More