Sexual and other physical development that happens during puberty result from hormonal changes.
In boys, it is difficult to know precisely when puberty is coming. There are changes that occur, but they happen gradually over a period of time rather than as a single event.
There are specific stages of development that boys go through when developing secondary sexual characteristics. The following is a brief overview of the changes that happen:
1. In boys, the initial puberty change is the growth of the scrotum and testes. Now, the penis doesn't develop.
2. At that point, as the testes and scrotum continue to enlarge, the penis enlarge.
3. The initial development of pubic hair produces long, delicate hair that is just in a little zone around the private parts.
4. This hair at that point gets darker and coarser as it keeps on spreading.
5. The pubic hair eventually looks like adult hair, yet in a littler area. It might spread to the thighs and, once in a while, up the stomach.
The following are additional changes that may happen for the male as he experiences the changes of puberty:
1. His body size will increment, with the feet, arms, legs, and hands at times becoming quicker than the other parts of the body. This may make the adolescent boy experience a period of feeling clumsy.
2. Voice changes may occur, as the voice gets deeper. In some cases, the voice may "split" during this time. This is a temporary condition and will improve after some time.
3. Not exclusively will hair start to develop in the genital area, but males will likewise experience hair development all over, under their arms, and on their legs.
4. As the penis expands, the adolescent male may start to experience erections. This is the point at which the penis turns out to be hard and erect because it is filled up with blood. This is because of hormonal changes and may happen when the boy fantasizes about sexual things or for no reasons at all. This is typical.
5. During puberty, the male's body likewise starts making sperm. Semen, which is made out of sperm and other natural liquids, might be discharged during an erection. This is called ejaculation. Some of the time, this may occur while the male is sleeping. This is known as a nighttime discharge or wet dream. This is a typical piece of puberty. When sperm is made and ejaculation happens, adolescent males are able to reproduce.
Pls like, share and comment below if you found this article useful!
Follow this page for more interesting information
Content created and supplied by: Adabliz (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More