It is not enough to tell a man you are different. There are actions you can take to match your words and make him see your uniqueness. This can make him cherish and love you.
1. Keep a cheerful attitude: you can use your smile and laughter to let him know you are someone who can bring joy to his life. Many men go through tough situations that bother them. You can become the cheerful woman that makes him feel happy.
2. Pay attention to him: Talking too much can make him feel you are only concerned with yourself. Pay attention, listen actively, and show you find him interesting.
3. Dress with confidence: you can show him your beauty through your dressing. Men like what they find attractive. It does not mean you should show off your body carelessly. That will only make you look cheap. Wear clothes that compliment your body and show you love your femininity.
4. Show him you are interesting: Having hobbies and taking time to get good at them can build a man's interest in you. Your hobbies can serve as a choice for creative dates and time together.
You can have fun playing pool, video games, or going to a musical concert. If you can sing, you can invite him to an event to watch you.
5. Don't put up with degrading behaviors: If you do not like what he said or did to you, let him know politely. This will make him understand you respect yourself and want a man who will do the same.
6. Learn to cook: Cooking is a way you can capture a man's heart. Inviting him to eat food you cooked can make him like you more.
7. Stay true to your feelings: If you miss him, call him, and find out how his day is going. This will let him know you value him and make him think of you more.
This can go a long way in keeping you on his mind and making him fall in love with you.
Content created and supplied by: DexterSmart (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More