We have been experiencing high rate of break up in some relationships, which may have been happening as a result of inconsiderate actions from either of the both party.
So we shall be looking into five reasons why men give up in relationship, as a result of inconsiderate mistakes from his partner.
1. Too demanding lady is not advisable for any man that has a future to fulfill, as this may cause the man to think maybe she come to demand just for materials things and not for her true love for him, so as a matter of fact the man will feel embarrassed and loose interest in the relationship.
2. Every relationship must observe each other well being and privacy, too much of monitoring may result to lack of trust which can make a man feel inconvenient not faithful in relationship.
3. Inadequate care and attention, may make a man feel incompetent enough to handle the relationship, so this may result to low esteem and feeling of not being loved when the care and attention the man is expecting is not given to him.
4. When the affection a man gives to a lady is not reciprocated, it may also make a man feel not love or not deserve by the lady, meanwhile the man might have gone a long way to make sure his intentions and affections is made known to the lady.
5. When a lady is forming or looking so difficult to get through, it make a man look at her as someone that is difficult, which make him think not to waste his time as there are other lady waiting to appreciate his love, so he move on to try another relationship.
Content created and supplied by: AprokoHub (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More