Deep feelings are not so easy to let go. Even when partners aren't together anymore but they still remember the memories of their relationship. It won't be easy for them to forget each other.
Reconciliation is a good choice if you're still having feelings for your partner. If she wants you back there are some important things she will do. If she do the below mentioned things it means she still have feelings for you.
Here are some things she will do if she want you back;
1. She Always Call You: if your ex girlfriend still calls you frequently, it shows she still have feelings for you. It is not the call alone, but what's she telling you?, the way she speaks during the call will certainly convince you she still loves you.
2. She Consistently Communicate With Your Friends: if she do this very thing it means she still have feelings for you. What exactly is she discussing with your friends? She's definitely telling your friends her pains and how she feel sorry for leaving you. She wants you back.
3. She Visits Your Parents: If she does not have feelings for you she will not go a long way to plead with your parents.It's very rare to see ladies who really feel remorse when they break up with their partner. They show no concern, they believe they will meet someone else in a short time. It's only a faithful girl that can badly fight for her man to come back.
4. She texts you apology messages: this means she admit her faults and she promise to change from her previous mistakes that leads to the break up.
5. She sends you gifts: if she send you gifts when you both aren't dating anymore, is a sign she still loves you.
Dear guys, if she do the aforementioned things, it shows she sincerely wants you back. Don't be too hard on her.
I hope you archived something from this article, do like, comment and Share. For more article please click the follow button. Thank you
Content created and supplied by: OchukoArigi (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More