There are certain favourable traits a woman could possess that commands respect and attraction from men. No matter how unscrupulous or high-handed a man is, if he sees a woman with these favourable traits, it makes him stand up to his feet. The character of a woman is her true beauty. Therefore, men seem to love women with these 5 behaviors more than anything.
1. Men love women that are loyal and humble. Humility is one thing that commands the heart of people. No man can tolerate a fish-wife. As well, no man can tolerate a woman who equates her ego to that of a man. If a lady can humble herself in her dealings with a man, she's sure to attract love and admiration from him.
2. Men fancy intelligent women beyond measures. Knowledge builds a love house in the heart. Smart and intelligent women are generally seen as an asset in the eyes of men. Men crave to be in a relationship with women who can intellectually contribute her ideas in any facet of life or contribute smart ideas that could profer a solution to a problem or add value to someone else.
3. Women that maintain cleanliness and personal hygiene are sure to get the eyes and heart of a man on her. Men do not regard women that always appear shabby.
4. Men Love and respect women who maintain their femininity. This includes the speech pattern, voice tone and body carriage of a woman. No man wants to gladly be in a relationship with a woman who possess same traits with him.
5. Women who are decent in their dress sense and orientation are sure to attract respect and love from men. No matter how perverted a man could be, he still craves for a decent woman as a wife material than another who is not decent.
Content created and supplied by: OtobongE (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More