Photo Credit: iStock
No matter how much you love a woman, there are things you should never do all in the name of pleasing her. As a man, you have the responsibility to make your woman happy but there should be a limit. You have an ego to defend as a man and you should not let a woman ruin it or take advantage of you simply because you love her.
What you should never do to please your partner depends on what the individual wants out of the relationship. And what the individual is prepared to tolerate to get what they desire. There are rules that so called experts claim men should never do to please their partners. As well as rules that women should supposedly never do.
Below are 5 things you should never do to please a woman:
1. One thing I think that a man should never do to please his woman is compromise his own moral convictions. You have to be true to yourself in order to be true to someone else. If you compromise your own convictions, you can't really stand for anything. To stand up for your partner when they need it, you have to know how to stand up for something before hand.
2. You should never act like a mindless puppet just to please your partner. Even if your role in the relationship is submissive. We need a little tension to stir up passion. If the relationship is dominant or submissive, the dominant one should have to work for their leadership position. But the submissive's insubordinate behavior should be expressed in a playful and loving way.
3. Disregarding the way they make you feel in certain situations, to avoid an argument. Always speak your honesty. If you tell them that they hurt your feelings, they don’t have the right to say they didn’t.
4. Pretending to have the same hobbies
You may appreciate their hobbies and talents but pretending you too like something they like with the same intensity is exhausting.
5. Acting against your true personality
If you are an introvert but you force yourself to attend every party, every dinner and every outing they ask you to will leave you irritated. Eventually, it may strain your relationship.
6. Disrespecting your family
Women can be so cunny, especially when they know you love them for sure and you can do anything to have them stay. Some will try to show you how bad your family members are and draw you further from them. If she ever leaves you, the only people you will have behind you is your family. So, never cut your family ties to make her happy.
In a relationship, both the partners must try to adjust and accommodate each other’s wants and needs but if such adjustments alter your core self, it is possible that you may feel you have ‘compromised’ a lot (even when your partner never really wanted you to change).
We will love to know your opinion after reading this article. So, the comment section is open for you.
Do not forget to like and follow me for more Relationship and Parenting tips. Also do well to share this article because with your help, we can reach more people to spread awareness on Relationship and Parenting Issues.
Thanks for reading!!!!
Content created and supplied by: FranklySpeakingwithJeremiah (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More