Have you ever been shun by a lady?, when you approached her, just because she interest you; just trying to be friends and, or for what ever your intent may be?.
Though its really disheartening, heartbreaking when let down by a lady, young woman especially when its in a public, that busy street, where guys like you sit and crack jokes or even mole on issues while catching the weather. Bro relax its normal. Don't feel let down by the girl. "What goes around, Comes around". The truth is that they are always in need of a man in their life. But whether women are newcomers or natives in the vercinity and regardless of age or income, they operate with the same husband hunt techniques. They reason that first they must locate a male. Even if they are among the special glitter group of the very rich, the hunt remains the same.
Here are some facts about that.
1. Many unattached women of nice background are as much drawn to s*xual relations with men as married women are, or perhaps more so, relentlessly they go about most of their lives trying to find s*xual fulfilment.
2. Despite the assumption by many males that women cease looking for s*x, men and marriage after the age of 50, they remain interested in all these things untill cremation.
3. Most women without men make repeated (if sporadic) attempts in the direction of marrying throughout their lifetime.
4. Hundreds of thousands of young women who have left their homes and moved to the big city in search of work and a husband have found only the work. Owning to these they are still available for you.Lol..
5. Furthermore, if a ladies do not get to the alter at an early age, they are likely to get stranded.
Nowadays, 70% of all women marry before they are 24 years old. From then in, its a downhill slide. By the time a woman is 30, there is about one chance in 2 she will ever get married and at 40, only one chance in 5, by the time she is 50, the chances she will marry are just one in 16, and after 60, her chances drop to one in 62.
...so guys, young men.,relax they will come knocking at your door.
Content created and supplied by: Immuel32 (via Opera News )