These days, we get to see and hear about a lot of stories concerning married couples, who fell out of love for each other and decided to put an end to their relationship. This is now a very common thing happening around the world. Relationship is always sweet and lovely but then, sustaining the love after marriage is the challenge that most people face.
A lot of ladies are complaining these days, about how their husbands stop showering them with love and care after marriage, unlike during their dating stage. However, the truth remains that, most women are the major reasons why their husbands or partners start changing their attitude towards them.
There are some things that a lady should be doing very often which helps a lot to keep her husband happy and he'll never look in the direction of other women. So in this article, I'll be telling you ladies, some important things you can do that will surely make your husband fall head over heals in love with you, over and over again. See them below;
1. Cook delicious meals for him.
2. Respect him as the head of the family.
3. Call him sweet names.
4. Pray for him every morning and night.
5. Love his family and treat them well like you treat yours.
6. Always be neat and keep your home tidy and clean.
7. Kiss and touch him frequently.
8. Watch movies together with him occasionally.
9. Take good care of your children but don't neglect him in the process.
10. Buy him surprise gifts and presents very often.
11. Support him to pay some bills, don't allow him spend all the time.
12. Be his biggest fan and loudest supporter of his dreams.
13. Massage his neck, back, legs and other body parts when he says he's tired.
14. Bathe and feed him like a baby.
1. Don't ever insult him or say hurtful words during an argument.
2. Don't compare him to your ex.
3. Don't be a nagging wife.
4. Don't check his phone or be nosy.
5. Don't downgrade him in front of others.
Thanks for reading. Please share to others and follow me of you found this article useful and interesting!!!
Content created and supplied by: TrendingGistz (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More