Today there are still some men who doesn't know how to woo a girl, in fact they don't know what to say due to fear of rejection.
Mean while wooing a lady is a little task for some men. But here in my article, have listed the steps to woo a girl which include the approach stage, toasting stage, impressing and flirting stage to getting her number in which am going to elaborate further in my next post.
Now take a look at the following.
1) Have confidence and try to be yourself.
2) Keep your hygiene.
3) Observe her.
4) Make her notice you.
5) Wait for the right time.
6) Look for go signal.
7) Approach immediately.
8) Take clue from her to start the conversation.
9) Startup your conversation.
10) Use body language.
11) Listen to her positive and negative body language.
12) Compliment and make some little jokes.
13) Introduction and greeting.
14) Show your interest ( why she is special and why you liked her).
15) Ask some little question to make the conversation last longer, then avoid yes or no question.
16) Mention her name to make her focus on your conversation ( this sounds like song to their ears.
17) Appreciate her and finalize your plan.
I hope with this few point I listed, you will be able to make a step and overcome your shyness and fear of rejection.
Thanks for reading
If there's any reversion, don't forget to use the comment box
Also don't forget to like, share and follow us for more updates.
Content created and supplied by: Theworldgossip (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More