The cases of marriage divorce is increasing on daily basis in the present era. There are so many reasons behind this unfortunate happening. Marriage is like a journey of thousands miles and as such, you cannot wake up one day and embark upon. Remember, if you rush into marriage, you will rush out of it. Many people are crying today because they didn't get the premarital orientation.
Below are 5 things to note while looking for a life partner.
1. Identify a lady whose character tally with yours. Nobody is perfect but everyone knows what is good for him/her. This is actually a piece of work because some may wear camouflage and decieve you. However, you should fully understand her, as your relationship moves on.
2. Examine her closely. Put her on trial at times and see what happens. A lady who can withdraw all the money from your bank account can do the worst when married. At this stage, you can know her economic level and social management.
3. Reveal yourself to her. At a time you begin to hear things like, 'I didn't know you were like this', know that you were hidding some habits. You need to tell her the real you by words and actions. Marriage is never sustained by force but through the understanding and agreement of both parties. Be real.
4. Make sure there is equality in love. Love is the fundamental ingredient to every relationship. If there is true love among you, then your home is already a paradise on earth. Ensure solid love before engagement to avoid had I know.
5. Pray to God. It is the only key to open blessings and favour. Ask God to grant you the type of woman you want to marry. God is ever ready to listen to our request and answer them accordingly.
What do you think about this?
Content created and supplied by: Gistmoment (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More