Some women fall out of love throughout their marriages, while others marry for the wrong reasons, only to learn that they were never truly in love in the first place.
These are only a few of the distinctions between a loving and an unloving wife.
1. A loving wife is a selfless woman who loves you unconditionally, whereas an unloving wife is unconcerned about this and tries to make the marriage all about her.
2. A loving wife will stick by her man no matter what, whereas an unloving wife will flee at the first sign of trouble.
3. A loving wife is her husband's biggest supporter; she is her husband's stooge and encourages him to believe in himself even when he doesn't want to.
4. A loving wife is committed to her marriage; she wants it to work and works hard to make it happen. An unloving woman is unconcerned about the marriage's success; she is only concerned about herself.
5. A caring wife is dedicated to helping her husband improve; she is concerned about his progress and strives to help him become a better man. An unloving wife will use her words to pull her husband down, even comparing him to another man.
6. A caring wife lives within the means of her and her husband's financial resources. An unloving woman is just concerned with her luxury and continues to live in her high horses.
7. Actions speak louder than words, and a wonderful wife creates a peace loving home for her husband, whereas an unloving wife constantly complains, derides, and gets angry.
8. A loving wife is satisfied with her home, accepts her husband's imperfections, is patient, and is concerned about his well-being. An unloving wife, on the other hand, is the polar opposite, causing arguments at every turn.
Which kind of wife are you?
Photo Credit: Google
Content created and supplied by: AdedejiHub (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More