A lot of guys show some kind of sign that they want to be with their partner forever. So you have to look out for these 6 signs below.
1. He talks about the future, you are in it. You will never be left out of his plans, he will also include you in his plans because he wants to spend the rest of his life with you. You will be the woman that he will always want to travel to exotic places with.
2. He stays in touch with your family, and his family loves you. He will always call your dad, mom, and every member of your family. He will take them as his own family, and help them out when they are in difficult situations.
If his family members love you, it shows that he will want to make you a part of the family. For instance; if his mom and other members of his family don't love you, it will be very hard for him to marry you.
3. He shows you a lot of physical affection. If he loves to hold your hand or hug you in public. It shows that he wants to make you feel loved and special. He doesn't want you to leave him, so he is making sure that you feel loved enough to stay with him forever.
4. A man who is truly interested in spending the rest of his life with you won’t be desperate to have you in his bed. He will wait for you, and won’t pressure you into having sex with him.
5. When he doesn’t run from the tough stuff. It is only a man who takes you seriously that will stick around, and be with you through tough times.
6. When he trusts you so much. If he trusts you completely and confides in you. It is a clear indication that shows he wants to spend the rest of his life with you.
Don't hesitate to share your thoughts, like, follow me up, and drop your comment.
Content created and supplied by: HealthMaster1 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More