Photo Credit: iStock
Well, there is no golden rule to this question, but there are a couple of things that I have observed which make girls attached to a guy. Here are some of those things below;
1. A girl may have many friends but the one she gets attached to is usually the one she can depend upon, who she knows won’t judge her and will understand her when the circumstances go against her.
2. Girls usually don’t expect their “special friend” to have six-packs or “contacts in mafia to take down whomever messes around”. Those things can be complimentary but what matters much more is the emotional and mental strength of the guy. Girls usually do prefer guys with higher intellect than their own.
3. The guys who are clingy - hanging around the girl all the time, keep texting and emotionally too much dependent - usually end up being friend-zoned by the girls. Girls prefer guys who are self-dependent, carry a respectful attitude and neither too stubborn nor too fragile.
4. Remember: A girl likes to date adventurous guy who is “cool” and everything but the guy she settles with is someone with a serious life goal, a career and someone she can depend upon. So don’t act like your life ends with you because girls want you to have your own life, your own dreams and goals in life.
5. First Impression
- your dressing (specially shoes)
- the way you carry yourself
- diversity in talking to different people and talking on different topics
- your words
- facial expressions
Some special points:
- No matter what kind of dressing you have, you will always find girl who like it the most. So, if you wanna target a specific girl or a specific type of a girl (social or economic backgrounds), you should dress accordingly. (and yes, according to the occasion too)
- Remember, Its not what you say, but how you say it.
We will love to know your opinion after reading this article. So, the comment section is open for you.
Do not forget to like and follow me for more Relationship and Parenting tips. Also do well to share this article because with your help, we can reach more people to spread awareness on Relationship and Parenting Issues.
Thanks for reading!!!!
Content created and supplied by: FranklySpeakingwithJeremiah (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More