When mummy was alive, she used to caution me/us about bad friends, although she encourage friendship. According to her, friendship is the way of Uniting the nation. But her emphasis was on the bad friends as they're capable of influencing your life negatively.
She said 5 things that I can't forget.
1) She advice that we should free our life from the fangs of gossips by not associating our self with them. Anyone who helps you to gossip about someone can also help someone to gossip about you. And went further to say that Friendship is like an investment; the best type yields the best profit for you! It's not just about making friends; it's about making right friends for the right reasons!
2) She equally said that Sometimes our dearest friend whom we reveal most of our secrets to becomes so deadly and unfriendly without knowing that they were not really our friend.
3) We should Always remember that we were once alone, and the crowd we see in our life today are just as unnecessary as when we were alone.
4) My son, You will meet a lot of people in your life; some laugh with you, others will laugh at you; some will love to clean your mess, others will love to mess you up! Love all, but choose carefully the one who stays close to you forever!
5) She also told me that there are only two kinds of people who can drain your energy: those you love, and those you fear. In both instances it is you who let them in. They did not force their way into your aura, or pry their way into your reality experience.
6) Always be careful of where you run to. When the going gets tough, take it easy and slow down, else you'll venture into the den of lions.
7) Finally she said, Goodbye” is the best ever gift that you can receive from worse friends. Never hesitate to wave it back. Be bold to SAY “NO” to what always keeps you static!
WAS SHE RIGHT OR WRONG? According to you.
Share also to your friend and families
Content created and supplied by: Oluyole (via Opera News )