"No inappropriate communication should be heard from you, but rather a useful message that can encourage others."
If you want a happy marriage, it is important to never do anything to damage the relationship. We shall focus on what you should never say to your romantic partner.
1. I WISH I NEVER GOT INVOLVED WITH YOU: Don't let problems get you down. Always please each other. This will never result in a relaxed and harmonious marriage.
2. I WISH I MARRIED SOMEONE ELSE: Bringing up a former lover or relationship can cause severe emotional disturbance and frustration. Even if it isn't true, your partner will take that to heart because if you truly want a peaceful marriage, you wouldn't have to say it.
3. SHUT UP: This is extremely rude and gross, Gentlemen and ladies do not normally say things like that. Do you agree with them?
4. I WILL DIVORCE YOU: Do not ever use the sensitive word ‘disease'. Most of the time people say this when they are angry or they want to show their anger. This statement was not planted into your marriage or that of your spouse. It will take divine intervention for such situations to be fixed.
5. COMPLETE AND ACCURATE HONESTY IS SOMETIMES HORRIBLE IN HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS, BUT… When it comes to relationships, emotions and words are frequently conflated with a complete lack of self-control. Sometimes I hear people say ‘I'm just trying to be open and honest' in order to defuse a potentially critical situation. But being open and honest does not mean expressing your feelings without consideration of other's feelings.”
6. I HATE YOU: Hate speech is something that is distasteful. This is another one.
7. You are an idiot because you got married to a stupid woman.
8. YOU ARE SUCH A FAILURE: You can't recall what was said when you are mad in a heated argument. They will hang around until they can finally be fulfilled, says relationship expert, Audrey Hope.
9. I WILL BEAT YOU :This should be heard only in a kindergarten. Many of grown adults have stopped growing since kindergarten.
10. I WILL KILL YOU: When did you start committing murders? What you have said is the worst thing anyone can say.
12 Apologising by saying “sorry” is a good way to strengthen relationships. The way it is said is what is really important. When ‘I'm sorry' follows ‘but' it negates the ‘I'm sorry'. It shows that one isn't truly apologetic but is just being defensive. "Sorry" is said before any punch.
.11. Instead of killing a person, it is better to provide suggestions or alternatives to reach the same goal.
13. I WILL MARRY ANOTHER PERSON Ugly mouth is more repugnant than ugly face. Nobody is unattractive. People who describe other people as ugly are perhaps themselves ugly.
1. Threats are very dangerous and may result in grave calamities. Don't lie to your spouse because it will not lead to a peaceful and loving marriage.
what can you say about this post and remember all comments are been monitor please no insult
What's your opinion on this? please drop your thoughts in the comment section below and don't forget to click on the follow button to get more content from us.
Please maintain social distance, wear your face masks, wash your hands regularly with sanitizer for prevention is better than cure.
Share this unique article across all social media platforms
Content created and supplied by: Gistlord (via Opera News )