Aside from the money that we guys claim women enjoy, there are a few things that most of us are oblivious of.
Despite the fact that money is an important factor to consider, it is not always the money that keeps a relationship continuing for a long time. Why do affluent men divorce more frequently than poor men if money is all that matters to them? This has led me to conclude that they have some genuine interests.
It will be simple for someone who is capable of doing these things to them to capture their heart. Pay attention to these 15 qualities that women value that you may not realize.
1. Invest a large quantity of time in your relationship with them. If you're not too busy, spend some time with your girl; she'll appreciate it.
2. Make frequent phone calls to them.
Women enjoy it when their partners phone them frequently.
3. Get near to her and make eye contact with her waist.
When you draw a woman in and make contact with her waist, she enjoys it.
4. When you're out in public, keep your hands on her.
When you make eye contact with them when out in public, they enjoy it. While out in public, your girlfriend wants you to hold hands with her, place your hands on her shoulders, and so on.
5. Always show up when she needs you
When a man is constantly there for them when they need him, women appreciate him. It is more significant than money in some situations.
6. Be open and honest in your communication with her.
When a man is straightforward, women adore him.
7. Take her out on a date.
When a woman is taken out on a date, she enjoys it.
8. Purchase unexpected gifts for her.
9. Make her feel valued and unique in front of others.
10. She wants you to tell her your secrets.
11. Give her a big embrace whenever she expresses a need for one.
12. Kiss her and caress her hair.
14. Pay attention to what she's saying.
When someone pays special attention to them, women are ecstatic.
15. Constantly tell her you adore her.
Females value more than just money; there are other factors to consider as well.
Content created and supplied by: FlagOff (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More