Ladies menstrual period is one thing they cannot easily deal with or get used to. In short it is a natural phenomenon that has to be accepted with all arms. One thing that no one would argue about is the fact that ladies exhibit attitudes that are weird during their monthly period. Five of such attitudes are:
1. Mood swing: during period, most ladies become moody and some easily become angry. For some ladies, they can become anti social for that period of time.
2. Hunger: most ladies will crave for all sorts of food but will always end up eating less. They just want to eat anything perceived by their nose.
3. Sleeping: most ladies completely spend their time while on period on bed. They just want to sleep and do nothing.
4. Running stomach: some ladies while on period also develop a running stomach. The bear the pain of cramp and running stomach at the same time.
5. Excessive desire to drink water every time. She would be having frequent urge to drink water.
Content created and supplied by: Maymunah123 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform